Halong bay will be cleaner with environment project from Japan Company
It is good news for all of tourists traveling in Halong bay that on 25th Feb in Halong City, Vice-Chairman of QNPPC Dang Huy Hau had just a talk with Japanese Company - Chodai on the project building bio-toilets in Halong Bay.
Chodai Company leader has introduce briefly about his company's profile, operation and bio-toilets technology at the meeting. Chodia is a consulting company focus on transport building, urban industrial park planning and providing measures to the environmental protection.
In addition, the Chodai also concentrates on developing technological products that is friendly to the environment as the bio-toilet technology. With this proposal, the company wishes to improve the living environment and environmental sanitation of Halong Bay.
For his part, the Vice-Chairman Mr. Hau stressed that Quang Ninh always concerns about the environmental issues of the Halong Bay. He highly appreciated the company’s proposal and recommended Chodai company to consider the installation of the bio-toilets in Halong Bay and other public areas in Halong city. He wished that in the future, more and more investment solution projects will be received from Japanese investors. - Source: QNPPC
Halong Bay Travel News- Wonderful natural features of Halong Bay
- Halong Bay Vietnam – a lifetime must-go destination
- Three Vietnam Museums listed in Top 25 Museums - Asia by Tripadvisor
- Lonely Planet Traveller magazine suggests to see amazing destinations in Vietnam
- An U.S. Consultant has picked by Quang Ninh for Halong bay tourism planning
- To be paid double for Halong Bay Entrance Ticket
- Free Wi-fi on Halong Bay
- Halong bay Vietnam just gets 6th ranks in top 10 sailing cruises
- The first ASEAN UNESCO heritage site held in Dalat Vietnam
- Ba Be Lake Vietnam have just been listed in the Top 16 of the world's most beautiful lakes