Halong bay Vietnam just gets 6th ranks in top 10 sailing cruises
Amazing Halong Bay Vietnam - the world heritage site in Quang Ninh province has been ranked among the top ten sailing cruises of the world by the National Geographic book Journey of a Lifetime based in the US.
Beside Halong bay Vietnam , the other nice destinations like Nova Scotia and Labrador Tall Ships of Canada; San Juan Islands, Washington; Pirate Cruise, Grand Cayman Island of the UK; Star Clipper to French Polynesia of France; Junk Cruise, Andaman Sea of Thailand; Seychelles Islands of Seychelles; Dhow Cruise, Straits of Hormuz of Oman; Lamu Island of Kenya; and Evia Island Cruise of Greece is also ranked by the National Geographic book Journey of a Lifetime based in the US.
Earlier, Halong Bay was also listed among the world’s top ten best and romantic destinations for 2011 by the UK’s Lonely Planet magazine.
Now the tourists travel to Halong bay , they will enjoy not only the world heritage site by the UNESCO and also the new seven wonders voted by the tourists from over the world.
The best way to enjoy the beauty of Halong bay, you should spend one night on the junk boat with many cruise choices from 5 star luxury cruises to superior cruises in Halong bay.
Halong Bay Travel News- Wonderful natural features of Halong Bay
- Halong Bay Vietnam – a lifetime must-go destination
- Lonely Planet Traveller magazine suggests to see amazing destinations in Vietnam
- Halong bay will be cleaner with environment project from Japan Company
- An U.S. Consultant has picked by Quang Ninh for Halong bay tourism planning
- To be paid double for Halong Bay Entrance Ticket
- Free Wi-fi on Halong Bay
- The first ASEAN UNESCO heritage site held in Dalat Vietnam
- Ba Be Lake Vietnam have just been listed in the Top 16 of the world's most beautiful lakes
- Halong bay Vietnam has just been list in top eight beautiful landscape in the planet