Halong Bay Vietnam – a lifetime must-go destination
The US magazine Business Insider recommended spending a night on a junk boat ( Halong Cruise Tours) in the bay, amid a multitude of limestone islands and islets rising from the sea, in a variety of sizes and shapes and presenting picturesque, unspoiled nature.
The Halong bay covers an area of 43,400 ha and includes over 1,969 islands and islets, most of which are uninhabited and unaffected by humans.
Recognised by UNESCO as the World Natural Heritage in 1994, Ha Long Bay welcomes 2.5 million tourists each year, including 1 million foreign visitors. It was voted as one of the world’s seven New Wonders of Nature last year.
Also on the magazine’s list are trips of hiking along the unrestored section of the Great Wall of China, attending a cherry blossom festival in Japan and driving a classic car in Havana, Cuba.
Halong Bay Travel News- Wonderful natural features of Halong Bay
- Lonely Planet Traveller magazine suggests to see amazing destinations in Vietnam
- Halong bay will be cleaner with environment project from Japan Company
- An U.S. Consultant has picked by Quang Ninh for Halong bay tourism planning
- To be paid double for Halong Bay Entrance Ticket
- Free Wi-fi on Halong Bay
- Halong bay Vietnam just gets 6th ranks in top 10 sailing cruises
- The first ASEAN UNESCO heritage site held in Dalat Vietnam
- Ba Be Lake Vietnam have just been listed in the Top 16 of the world's most beautiful lakes
- Halong bay Vietnam has just been list in top eight beautiful landscape in the planet