Amazing Halong Bay would like to give our beloved clients all of answers for all of the common questions related to Traveling Halong bay Vietnam. We do hope that all of answers below can meet your demands before planing your trips to Halong bay
1. Payment for a tour to Halong Bay Vietnam:
How long in advance must we book and pay for everything?
We recommend that you book your tour as soon as all of your travel dates are set. This way we can secure your seats for your reservation as soon as possible. Many times our tours can become sold out. Tours that may show availablility online, can easily become sold out, depending on when the full payment for the reservation has been made.
Is it secure to send my credit card information online?
Amazinghalongbay.com takes every precaution to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website/email system, your information is protected both online and off-line. When our registration/reservation form asks you to enter sensitive information (such as your credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry-SSL. Our SSL technology is the most advanced 128bit encryption. We use a credit card processing company to bill users for purchases and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes. Amazinghalongbay.com will only disclose personally identifiable information when required to by law. We take every precaution to protect our customers’ information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
Do I have to put a deposit or make a partial payment for a reservation?
You are required to make deposits or partial payments for your reservation. Until Amazinghalongbay receives full payment for your reservation, your seats will not be secured. Please make your complete payment as soon as possible so that we can confirm your seats for your reservation.
What are the possible reasons for my credit card declining?
A credit card can decline due to an invalid credit card number, expiration date, daily limit, insufficient credit, home address used instead of billing address, or other reasons. Sometimes banks put a limit or a restriction on a credit card charge. In this case, you may need to contact your credit card company for more information. Sometimes the card number itself is input incorrectly. Please check online to make sure the available credit card information is correct. Your are welcome to give us a call to go over the credit card information by phone.
What method of payment does Amazinghalongbay.com accept?
• Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card (For other forms of credit card payment, such as American Express, please choose PayPal at time of checkout.)
• Wire Transfer: when wiring money, please include the wire transfer fee. We will not issue your e-ticket should there be any difference in the amount due.
• Money Order / Cashier’s Check/Traveler’s Check* (2% discount offered for this payment method)
• Cash Deposit* (2% discount offered for this payment method)Bank information will be sent to you after we receive your reservation)
What guarantee do we have if we send our money to your bank by wire transfer?
Actually we understand your worries to book a tour online. Any worries are reasonable. We will inform you once we receive you payment by email or fax. Also we will fax you the receipt of your payment. But we know that is not enough.
In Vietnam every travel agent is imposed to deposit a certain amount of money to be a guarantee fund at the Vietnam National Tourism Administration (VNTA). We deposited 300.000.000VNĐ at the account of the Vietnam National Tourism Administration as our quality guarantee fund in case of guest complaints. So we have to serve our guests as your itinerary states. Otherwise our fund would be deducted and refunded to you if the complaint meets any breaches of items of the tourist law. Please keep the receipt your bank gives you if you wire transfer a deposit.
Can you make the refunding to my credit card? What Information do you need in order to refund me ?
We can refund to your credit card. In order to make the refund, we need the following information:
1) Type of Credit card;
2) Credit card number;
3) Issuing Bank for the Credit card;
4) The address of the bank;
5) Credit card holder’s full name, nationality, birth date;
6) Billing address.
If I got sick during the tour, can I get refund on the service or activities which I did not participate in?
Based on our cancellation policy, we do not make refunds if customer cancel during the trip or within 14 days before the travel date. We are required to pay hotels and airline companies in advance. Under certain circumstances, we are able to refund the entrance fees to the attractions and some service fees. Please consult with your travel advisor.
2. Quotations for Halong Bay Tours:
How do I receive quote from you?
Contact us on live chat, fill the contact form, email at email@example.com or call +844 3.3546524
What does my quotation include?
There is a detailed description of price inclusions and exclusions in the quotation letter sent to all customers. The price of our tour packages (eg. Multi country tours) usually includes internal air tickets (train tickets), accommodation fees, guide service fee, private vehicles in each city, transfer fees between airport/train station to hotel, meals as specified in the itinerary and entrance fees to all the attractions in the itinerary.
3. Halong Tour bookings & Reservation:
Can I transfer my halong tour ticket to another person?
Yes. You may contact us with the Full Name of the guest who will be replacing you on the tour. Please note that if the tour includes airfare, which is non refundable, there will be the extra fee necessary to purchase the air tickets for the new guests along with the applicable amendment fee.
How do I pay for the optional tours?
Your guide will introduce all the optional tours to you during the trip. And you may choose to participate in the optional tours depending on your preference. Once you decide which optional tours you are willing to join, you will only need to pay the optional tour fees to your guide. Please consult with your tour guide about the optional tours during your trip.
Can you confirm the hotel information that I will be staying in for all the orders I have booked?
Please refer to your E-Tickets for hotel names. The hotel names listed on your E-Tickets are normally the hotel accommodation that you will be staying at. The hotels may change depending on hotel availability, size of group and many other factors. We try to arrange all of our customers to stay at the same hotel. However, sometimes we will not know until 1 to 2 days before departure date. Please trust us that we will guarantee to arrange hotels similar in quality to the ones listed on E-Ticket for you. You may contact our office 1 to 2 days before departure for hotel information.
Can I change my reservation after I submit it online?
You are able to make changes after booking by informing us via email or live chat. But your purchase will initiate a reservation process and the cancellation fee will take into effect once you submit your deposit payment. If your purchase can not be confirmed for any reason, we will fully refund your purchase without any additional charges.
• No refund shall be given for any portions of the tour unused by the customer after departure of the tour regardless of any possible reasons.
• For tours that include airfare, airfare is completely non-refundable.
• All cancellations must be made directly with Amazing halong bay, not with providers.
• Some tours may require a minimum number of people to operate. The affected customer will be fully refunded or may choose a similar tour product as a substitute. However, please keep in mind that should this happen, it would be under very special and rare circumstances, because we will try our best to accommodate our customers travel needs.
• We will process your cancellation/refund request within 1-7 business days.
All cancellations must be received in writing, sent to us via fax or email. You do not have to pay any cancellation fee if you cancel your reservation more than 45-days before the check-in date.
• 30-45 days before arrival: 10% charge
• 15-29 days before arrival: 30% charge
• 7-14 days before arrival: 50% charge
• Within 7 days before arrival: 90% charge
Does Amazinghalongbay.com accept phone, fax, email or regular mail reservations?
• Currently, All reservations are preferred to be generated online. To place an order online, you will need to go to our website, choose the item then complete the booking process.
• If you have difficulties with booking online, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. After that, give us a call at +844 3.354.6524
How to complete my online reservation?
• In order to complete your online reservation, it’s just a few clicks away. The following is directions on how you can reserve your fun trip:
• Step 1: On the right upper side of the tour page, select: click “Book this tour”.
• Step 2: You will be redirected to the “Tour Booking” page including 5 steps inside
• Step 3: Fill in all fields with your detail and click “Next” to complete all steps
• Once you have completed Step 5, you will see a message: “Thanks for your booking. We just want to inform that we have received your request. One of our staff will look into it and then get back to you as soon as possible!“
• You will receive a Receipt of Reservation instantaneously in your email. Please review details pertinent to your reservation, in your email, including tour departure date, time and location, number of room(s), price, and etc. If you see any incorrect information, you should reply to that email quickly so that we can give you a correct quote.
• Tips: If your tour package includes airport pickup and/or drop-off, we strongly recommend you book your flights after you receive a confirmation email from us within one to two business days after you making your online booking. Thus, you can leave the flight information blank and provide it to us at a later time after we confirm your reservation. On the checkout page, you may choose different payment methods such as: credit card, wire transfer, Paypal, money order, or cash deposit. Please keep in mind we need to receive your deposit payment in order to confirm you booking. Our complete checkout process is security-enabled with SSL.
How long before the tour beginning date do I need to make the reservation?
Late reservations can not be guaranteed for the hotel rooms and tour prices, especially tours during the high season. However, we are capable of making late reservations and we will try to the best of our ability help you with your travel arrangements. It is usually no problem for us to make a tour more than 15 days prior to the departure date. We encourage you to call us directly by telephone if your reservation is very late.
Please check out our terms and conditions to learn about our policy for late bookings.
What Information do I need to provide to make a reservation?
We need answers to some questions listed below in order to suggest the best way to travel at the most reasonable price. Please try to answer as many of my questions as possible as this will aid us to give you the best possible service.
(Please just skip the questions that you have already filled on our web sites)
We need to know:
1. What is your country of residency?
2. How many are traveling together with you (including yourself)?
3. Could you please let us know all the names, ages and passport numbers? Please write your names (as it appears in your passport) clearly in the below format. Mr. or Mrs. Your name; Birthday, Gender, Passport number; Nationality, Adult or child (less than 12 years old)
4. How many days do you intend to stay?
5. What are the places you ‘must’ go? (if you need to customize the tour)
6. What are the things you ‘must’ do?( if you need to customize the tour)
7. If there are children traveling with you, please tell us their ages. There are significances price differences for children ‘under 2 years old’, ‘under 12 years old’ and ‘above 12 years old’. Are they above 1 meter/3 ft 3 inches tall or under 1 meter/3 ft 3 inches
When will I get confirmation letter?
Once we have received your payment, we will process your booking order immediately and send you a confirmation letter when everything is confirmed as what we proposed. The process of confirming your tour will take 1 to 10 days depending on how early and how unique your tour is. All of the proposed hotels, flights were available at the time when we were proposing for you, but we are not able to guarantee the availability of the same proposals since booking status are changing fast.
If we are not able to book what we have proposed for you, we will give you other options and ask for your approval before securing the booking. If you need the confirmation letter to apply for Visa, please let us know, we will send you our ‘Invitation Letter’ for Visa Application with ‘Confirmation’ for you, but this will not be the real confirmation of your tour.
Do I have to tip my guide and driver?
We pay our guides and drivers a base salary plus a performance bonus however we realize that some people might like to tip guides and drivers for their service. The amount of your tip is your decision. As a guideline $5/day would be usual for the guide and half amount to a driver, given separately to each person is preferable. Remember tipping is at your discretion.
4. Visa to Vietnam:
How To Get My Visa To Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos?
A. 01 recent passport photo.
B. Passport which needs to be valid at least more than 3 months.
C. Call the office before your visit.
A VN Tourist and Business (F) Visa can be obtained easily in VN. It can be obtained with the help of a travel agent but at least 3 full working days should be allowed for this procedure.
Do I need a visa to enter Vienam, Cambodia, Laos as a tourist?
Valid Passport or Travel Entry Permit is required for one to enter VN. The period of validity should be 30 days at least. If you join in a tour group, the procedure for visa transaction should be processed by any of the travel agencies in VN.
What are the Methods of obtaining Visa?
Amazinghalongbay recommends that you obtain your visa before leaving the country where you live.
The costs and the length of time to process a visa vary from country to country. Please check the website for the Vietnamese Embassy in your country to find the information applicable to you. Application forms can usually be downloaded from the website. ATA Travel Service can also supply a current visa application form.
How to get an invitation letter from your company for my visa application?
We will supply this letter to our clients upon request after they confirm the tour booking by written form. The following information is required to complete the invitation.
1. Names as the same on the passport;
2. Sex: male or female
3. Date of birth:(Example:SEP.6th, 1962)
4. Passport No:
The travel advisor will offer you more information about it when you aply for the Visa.
Upon receiving your information, we will fax you your tour confirmation letter on our official stationery with our company seal.
What do I need for visa application?
Your passport (original, not a copy), which must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel, with at least one blank visa page (amendment pages and pages with bar codes are not acceptable for visa stamping).
One completed, signed Visa Application Form for each passport, with two passport photos. ATA Service can supply a current visa application form.
5. Vietnam Money and Currency:
What credit cards are accepted in Vietnam?
Most of the internationally accepted credit cards are usable in Vietnam. They include: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
Credit cards are accepted only in large shopping malls and stores. Credit card symbols are displayed in the visible place in shops and hotels indicating credit cards are accepted.
Is it easy to find an ATM in Vietnam?
ATMs are widely available all over Vietnam. The Bank Of Vietnam has ATM’s that display an English menu. Visa, MasterCard and those credit cards and ATM cards displaying the Cirrus and Maestro symbols are always accepted.